Banks are fast becoming obsolete. In an age of “Shop Now Pay” the long, lengthy process required to obtain a bank loan are now the “elephant in the room.” Face it; the financial attention-span of the modern consumer is short…very short. People want their money fast! Fast as in, “I apply today and get my the funds deposited in my account, no later than tomorrow” fast. Suffix it to say, if a financial institution is unable to flash a wade of greenbacks in front of a consumers’ eyes before the next advertisement starts, they have lost a customer for life. To keep up with this shift in consumer habits, pop-up lending platforms and services have overtaken the internet. Many of these platforms work with the convenience of a smartphone app and are secure and dependable. Take for example CashNow app, the most popular loan application in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
What is CashNow?
CashNow is a loan application platform in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that enables users to obtain cash on demand. It is a product developed by Quantix Technology Projects, LLC for the purpose of granting quick loan credit to users. CashNow also allows users to buy goods and services on credit (through participating merchants).
Is CashNow worth the download? While we cannot answer that question for you, we have done everything in our power to make it easy for you to decide. Let’s start with the key features of this app:
Features of CashNow Loan App
- Mobile online process, no need to visit a physical brand
- Fast and convenient loans
- An easy and hassle-free application process
- The loan amount is disbursed directly into your bank account.
- Available for all who are eligible
- Less stringent requirements
- No Collateral required
- Buy products or services on credit from participating merchants
How to Qualify for CashNow Loan
To qualify for the CashNow app loan, you must meet some account eligibility requirements. They include:
- You must be 18 years and above and have UAE valid phone number.
- Your residency must be in the UAE with a valid means of identification (e.g., Emirate ID or UAE ID card).
- Snap a clear picture of the identification document.
- Provide facial verification using your smartphone camera.
- You must have a bank account into which repayments will be made.
Note: Your registered name must be the same as the name in your bank account.
Steps to Apply for the CashNow Loan
- Install the app from the Play Store or App Store and Register
- Verify Your Identify
- Choose Your Credit Amount & Enter Your Information for the Assessment
- Input Your Bank Account to Receive the Money.
- It takes a few minutes to evaluate creditworthiness.
Once your application is complete and the app determines you are eligible here is what comes next:
- Verify your accounts
- Approve loan request
- Transfer the approved amount to your account
What are the Pros and Cons of using CashNow App?
Of course, there are some advantages and disadvantages to any system, CashNow is no exception. Let’s start with the Pros.
Pros of using CashNow App
- Easy, Fast, and Safe
- Instant Access
- Always available 24/7
- No collateral needed
- Simple eligibility requirements
Cons of using CashNow App
- CashNow charges a processing fee which is taken from loan amount
- Should you fail to make payments, and fail to respond to CashNow inquiries, CashNow will contact your families or friends.
- Requires Credit score review
- Slow response from customer service
The days of waiting for bank loans are over! If you are after fair interest rates, repayment periods, and generous loan amounts, join the 1 million people that trust CashNow app.